CapITal Reps offers unrivaled GSA Expertise
CapITal Reps facilitates the development, submission, negotiation and award of Federal Acquisition Services GSA schedule solicitations.
We've managed over 500+ contract awards/engagements since 1996, which have covered but are not limited to:
Information Technology Products and Services (Schedule 70).
Management, Organizational Business Improvement Services (MOBIS - Schedule 874)
Advertising & Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS- Schedule 541).
Professional Engineering Services (Schedule 871) and
Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft, and Emergency/Disaster Response (Schedule 84)
We also assist clients in the development or reporting of:
Novations (change in company name or ownership).
SBA Sub-Contracting Plans
72A / IFF Quarterly Reporting
GSA Advantage postings/updates
Reviewing proposed Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA)
Reviewing Teaming Arrangements
Editing End User Licensing Agreements
After award, to ensure contract compliance, our GSA contract maintenance and support services includes but is not limited to the following:
- All Contract Modifications
- Product or Service Additions and/or Deletions
- Price Decreases
- Price Increases (Economic Price Adjustments – EPA)
- Evergreen Contract Term Extensions
- Solicitation Refreshes (FX electronic mods) and/or Contract Amendments/Mass Mods
- Commercial Sales Practices and Policies
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) access/review
- Price Reduction Clause and Most Favored Customer
- On-Site Compliance Audits/Reviews (Report Cards)
- Distribution of Awarded Terms and Conditions Price list to CO and GSA Reading Room